The L’Amour Criss Cut Engagement Rings from Christopher Designs represent one of the few items carried by Elyse that are not made by us in-house. The L’Amour Diamonds are unique and exclusive to Elyse in the metropolitan Boston area. Available in Traditional L’Amour (Emerald-cut), Oval and Cushion shapes, this patented cut shows up to 50% larger than its traditionally cut counterpart. And always whiter and brighter!
Book an Appointment
Book a personalized appointment to meet with Richard and our team.
At Elyse, we want you to have the perfect Wedding Day, rain or shine! Purchase your Engagement & Wedding Rings from Elyse and if it rains on your special day*, we will refund your full purchase price for the rings, up to $25,000.00 (Sales Tax and Shipping not included)!
*General Rules & Guidelines
Following are the major rules and guidelines for participation in the promotion.
1. You must purchase a minimum of 3 Rings from Elyse Jewelers to participate; an Engagement Ring and two Wedding Bands.
2. The Wedding must take place within 18 months of the purchase of the your first Ring from Elyse to qualify.
3. Minimum Spend: There is a total minimum spend of $8,000.00 between the three Rings to participate.
4. Designated Rainfall Period: Rainfall must take place within a 6-hour period that you will designate as follows; For afternoon weddings, this is 12PM to 6PM; for evening weddings this is 6PM-12AM.
5. Minimum Rainfall and Documentation: To “win”, there must be a minimum rainfall/precipitation of ½” during the designated wedding period. Get married anywhere in the world you would like. Confirmation of rainfall/precipitation and amounts during the designated time on your Wedding Day will be validated as reported by the National Weather Service at Boston Logan International Airport.
6. Sales Tax and any shipping charges paid will not be reimbursed.
7. Registration of Wedding Date: To participate, you must complete the required forms at Elyse Jewelers to register your Wedding Date and selected time period with us. This date must be registered with us a minimum of 90 days prior to your Wedding.
8. Visit our store for complete Rules and legal disclosures.