Who Needs an Appraisal?
Literally everyone who has acquired a valuable jewelry asset should have a properly written and documented Appraisal. Jewelry Appraisals serve a variety of purposes and often vary in approach and valuation methods. Richard has been performing Appraisal Services for over 30 years and his work in this field is accepted and endorsed by the world’s leading insurance companies.
All jewelry created or sold by Elyse Jewelers comes with a properly documented Appraisal for Insurance Purposes, complete with detailed photographs of each piece. Use our Appraisal to obtain Scheduled Jewelry Coverage as part of your Renter’s or Homeowner’s Insurance Policy, or from an independent jewelry insurance provider such as Jeweler’s Mutual Insurance.
A properly written and documented Appraisal from Elyse will provide accurate Replacement Value if an item is lost, stolen or damaged when covered by insurance.
Elyse Jewelers provides Valuation and Appraisal Services to individuals, Attorneys and Trustees ranging from individual items to full estates. Our services extend beyond jewelry to include china, crystal, sterling service and flatware, coins and currency and collectible figurines like Lladro and Hummel. An Elyse Estate Appraisal can be used as documentation of the Fair Market Value for re-sale, liquidation, charitable donations or estate tax purposes of any size estate. We also purchase single items to full estates for immediate cash.
Richard is a professional Appraiser and graduate of the Gemological Institute of America. He is a recognized expert in the grading of Diamonds and Colored Gems, determining the Replacement and Fair Market Values of jewelry, silver, china, crystal and collectibles. Richard has served as an expert witness on behalf of clients and insurance companies in identifying and valuing jewelry and related assets as well.
Elyse Jewelers is proud to have a full gemological laboratory in-house for gem identification and grading.
My fiancé and I looked at rings together leading up to our engagement at MANY stores and were not finding what we wanted. When we met with Richard he gave his expert advice while completely listening to what we wanted. He not only created CAD designs for us, but also made a wax model that I could try on. My fiancé got the ring to propose with and absolutely loved it. When I saw it, I felt the same. It really was perfect. And the best part was it was affordable.
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Elyse Fine Jewelers. My fiance brought my grandmother’s diamond to Richard to reset into a new ring. When you have a family stone, you want to work with a jeweler you trust, and Richard was exactly that. Not only he take care of my grandmother’s diamond through his work as a jeweler and reset the diamond into an absolutely beautiful setting, he also encouraged my fiance to get the stone certified (which made my mother extremely happy!). Although I did not work directly with Richard, my fiance said it was an easy, comfortable, and time efficient experience. Furthermore, Richard is clearly knowledgeable about his work, including stones and settings. I could not love my ring more! We will definitely be back for our wedding bands. Thank you so much Elyse Jewelers!
I came here to buy an engagement ring for my now fiancé. What I got was more than just a ring. Richard really took the time to explain everything about diamonds to me essentially giving me a little master class in diamonds. I really appreciated his honesty and knowledge. Needless to say my fiancé loves the ring! I can’t recommend Elyse enough!
Book an Appointment
Book a personalized appointment to meet with Richard and our team.
At Elyse, we want you to have the perfect Wedding Day, rain or shine! Purchase your Engagement & Wedding Rings from Elyse and if it rains on your special day*, we will refund your full purchase price for the rings, up to $25,000.00 (Sales Tax and Shipping not included)!
*General Rules & Guidelines
Following are the major rules and guidelines for participation in the promotion.
1. You must purchase a minimum of 3 Rings from Elyse Jewelers to participate; an Engagement Ring and two Wedding Bands.
2. The Wedding must take place within 18 months of the purchase of the your first Ring from Elyse to qualify.
3. Minimum Spend: There is a total minimum spend of $8,000.00 between the three Rings to participate.
4. Designated Rainfall Period: Rainfall must take place within a 6-hour period that you will designate as follows; For afternoon weddings, this is 12PM to 6PM; for evening weddings this is 6PM-12AM.
5. Minimum Rainfall and Documentation: To “win”, there must be a minimum rainfall/precipitation of ½” during the designated wedding period. Get married anywhere in the world you would like. Confirmation of rainfall/precipitation and amounts during the designated time on your Wedding Day will be validated as reported by the National Weather Service at Boston Logan International Airport.
6. Sales Tax and any shipping charges paid will not be reimbursed.
7. Registration of Wedding Date: To participate, you must complete the required forms at Elyse Jewelers to register your Wedding Date and selected time period with us. This date must be registered with us a minimum of 90 days prior to your Wedding.
8. Visit our store for complete Rules and legal disclosures.