Sablier Watches were born from the passionate pursuit of owner, KC Wu, a gifted engineer of medical devices. His background seamlessly blends the art of watchmaking with the ergonomics, aesthetics, form and function displayed in each Sablier Watch!
Sablier features the world’s first and only concave dial and crystal, virtually eliminating glare and protecting the crystal from getting scratched. The crown is repositioned from the traditional 3 o’clock position to 2 o’clock, allowing the wrist free range of motion and the elimination of all edges on the watch case makes the Sablier supremely comfortable to wear.
The current Generation-2 Sablier is strictly limited to 48 signed timepieces of each case and dial combination. It’s no wonder that GQ, Bloomberg and Forbes have called Sablier “one of 10 hot brands to keep an eye out for”!
Grand Cru II (44 mm) Noir
- World’s first and only concave crystal (U.S. Utility Patent #8,009,521)
- Anti-reflective coating on both side of sapphire crystal surfaces
- Sablier’s case is machine-milled from a single piece of 316L stainless steel and features a mirror finish
- The profile of the steel case is inspired by the silhouette of a wine glass
- Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Case Height: 12 mm
- Lug Width: 22.00 mm
- Display case back design with sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: 50 Meters (5ATM)
- Double gasket screw-down crown with concave surface on the crown
- Swiss Made automatic 2892-A2 by ETA SA
- Three hand design (hour, minute and second) with date functionality
- Movement finish: Côtes de Genève Geneva Stripes
- Features: Patented Concave dial surface made with CNC or ”computer numerical control” machining process. The hand-applied indices are precisely machined with mirror finished. White Superluminova hour marks.
- Hands: hour hand coated in white Superluminova, curved minute and corkscrew second hands.
- Color: Noir
Book an Appointment
Book a personalized appointment to meet with Richard and our team.
At Elyse, we want you to have the perfect Wedding Day, rain or shine! Purchase your Engagement & Wedding Rings from Elyse and if it rains on your special day*, we will refund your full purchase price for the rings, up to $25,000.00 (Sales Tax and Shipping not included)!
*General Rules & Guidelines
Following are the major rules and guidelines for participation in the promotion.
1. You must purchase a minimum of 3 Rings from Elyse Jewelers to participate; an Engagement Ring and two Wedding Bands.
2. The Wedding must take place within 18 months of the purchase of the your first Ring from Elyse to qualify.
3. Minimum Spend: There is a total minimum spend of $8,000.00 between the three Rings to participate.
4. Designated Rainfall Period: Rainfall must take place within a 6-hour period that you will designate as follows; For afternoon weddings, this is 12PM to 6PM; for evening weddings this is 6PM-12AM.
5. Minimum Rainfall and Documentation: To “win”, there must be a minimum rainfall/precipitation of ½” during the designated wedding period. Get married anywhere in the world you would like. Confirmation of rainfall/precipitation and amounts during the designated time on your Wedding Day will be validated as reported by the National Weather Service at Boston Logan International Airport.
6. Sales Tax and any shipping charges paid will not be reimbursed.
7. Registration of Wedding Date: To participate, you must complete the required forms at Elyse Jewelers to register your Wedding Date and selected time period with us. This date must be registered with us a minimum of 90 days prior to your Wedding.
8. Visit our store for complete Rules and legal disclosures.