Sablier Watches were born from the passionate pursuit of owner, KC Wu, a gifted engineer of medical devices. His background seamlessly blends the art of watchmaking with the ergonomics, aesthetics, form and function displayed in each Sablier Watch!
Sablier features the world’s first and only concave dial and crystal, virtually eliminating glare and protecting the crystal from getting scratched. The crown is repositioned from the traditional 3 o’clock position to 2 o’clock, allowing the wrist free range of motion and the elimination of all edges on the watch case makes the Sablier supremely comfortable to wear.
The current Generation-2 Sablier is strictly limited to 48 signed timepieces of each case and dial combination. It’s no wonder that GQ, Bloomberg and Forbes have called Sablier “one of 10 hot brands to keep an eye out for”!
Grand Cru II (39 mm) Champagne
- World’s first and only concave crystal (U.S. Utility Patent #8,009,521)
- Anti-reflective coating on the interior crystal surface
- Sablier’s case is machine-milled from a single piece of 316L stainless steel and features a mirror finish
- The profile of the steel case is inspired by the silhouette of a wine glass
- Case Diameter: 39 mm
- Case Height: 11.5 mm
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Display case back design with sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: 50 Meters (5ATM)
- Crown: Double gasket screw-down crown with concave surface on the crown
- Swiss Made automatic 2892-A2 by ETA SA
- Three hand design (hour, minute and second) with date functionality
- Movement finish: Côtes de Genève Geneva Stripes
- Features: Patented Concave dial surface made with CNC or \\”computer numerical control\\” machining process. The hand-applied indexes are precisely machined with mirror finished.
- Hands: skeleton hour hand, curved minute and corkscrew second hands.
- Color: Champagne
Book an Appointment
Book a personalized appointment to meet with Richard and our team.